HABCO Manufacturing is proud to have been honored as a South Florida Manufacturer of the Year competing with hundreds of small businesses in the South Florida community. HABCO has uniquely positioned itself to handle a diverse array of products. In order to provide the highest quality and to insure complete customer satisfaction, HABCO has established a single-standard Quality Management System that meets and exceeds the requirements of the Aerospace/Aviation Quality Management Systems found in AS9100C.
By achieving this quality level, HABCO Manufacturing has established itself as a member of this elite supplier network. Additionally, operators have completed training and certification in IPC J-STD-001 in soldered electrical and electronic assemblies.
Our commitment and dedication to continuous improvement ensures that we remain on the cutting edge when it comes to providing defect free parts to our customers.
- AS 9100 C
- ISO 9001:2008
- SIX SIGMA
- J STD-001 Certified Soldering
- IPC 610 Workmanship Standard
- IPC 620 Workmanship Standard
- Congressional Record Award Presented by Congressman Ted Deutch
- South Florida Manufacturer of the Year
- Lockheed Martin Platinum Supplier
- Motorola Total Quality Management
- Motorola Early Supplier Initiative
- Rep. Deutch to Celebrate National Manufacturing Day at HABCO in Boca RatonRep. Deutch to Celebrate National Manufacturing Day at HABCO in Boca Raton
- ACR Electronics Thanks HABCO for Their Support & Encourages Other Florida Manufacturers to Employ Their Services
HABCO Manufacturing (Habilitation Center) adheres to the highest compliance standards as follows: